30 de mayo de 2010

Everybody's laughing in their mind Rumors spreading about this other guy Do you do what you did when you did with me Does he love you the way i can? Did you forget all the plans that you made with me? 'Cuz baby i didn't
That should be me holdin' your hand
That should be me making you laugh
That should be me this is so sad
That should be me, that should be me
That should be me feeling your kiss
That should be me buying your gifts
This is so wrong i can't go on do you believe that, that sohuld be me?
You said you needed a little time, from my mistakes it's funny how you used that time to have me replaced did you think that i wouldn't see you out at the movies? What'cha doing in to me you're takin' him where we used to go Now if you're yting to break my heart, it's working 'cuz you know
That should be me holdin' your hand
That should be me making you laugh
That should be me this is so sad
That should be me, that should be me
That should be me feeling your kiss
That should be me buying your gifts
This is so wrong i can't go on
do you believe that, that sohuld be me?
I need to know, should i fight for love? or disarm? it's getting harder to shield this pain in my heart