17 de mayo de 2010

How you choose to express yourself . It's all your own and I can tell It comes naturally, it comes naturally . You follow what you feel inside, It's intuitive you don't have to try, It comes naturally, it comes naturally . And it takes my breath away . You are the thunder and I am the lightning . And I love the way you know who you are And to me it's exciting . When you know it's meant to be . Everything comes naturally, it comes naturally When you're with me, baby . Everything comes naturally, it comes naturally . You have a way of moving me , A force of nature, your energy It comes naturally . And it takes my breath away . What you do, so naturally You are the thunder and I am the lightning And I love the way you know who you are And to me it's exciting . When you know it's meant to be Everything comes naturally, it comes naturally When you're with me, baby . Everything comes naturally . When we collide, sparks fly . When you look in my eyes, it takes my breath away . You are the thunder and I am the lightning . And I love the way you know who you are And to me it's exciting . When you know it's meant to be Everything comes NATURALLY , it comes naturally When you're with me, baby ~