20 de mayo de 2010

They come and go But they don't know That you are myBeautiful I try to come Closer with you But they all say We won't make it through But i'll be there forever You will see that it's better All our hopes and our dreams Will come true I will not disappoint you I will be right there for you 'till the end The end of time Please be mine I'm in and out Of love with you Tryin' to find If it's really true How can I Prove my love If they all think I'm not good enough But i'll be there forever You will see that it's better All our hopes and our dreams Will come true I will not disappoint you I will be right there for you 'till the end The end of time Please be mine .
I can't stop the rain from fallin' Can't stop my heart from callin' you It's callin' you I can't stop the rain from fallin' Can't stop my heart from callin' you But i'll be there forever and You will see that it's better All our hopes and our dreams We will come true I will not disappoint you I will be right there for you 'till the end The end of time .. please be mine
~