23 de mayo de 2010

You are fine, you are sweet But I'm still a bit naive with my heart When you're close I don't breathe I can't find the words to speak I feel sparks But I don't wanna be into you If you´re not looking for true love No, I don´t wanna start seeing you If I can't be your only one So tell me When it's not all right When it's not ok Will you try to make me feel better? Will you say all right? Will you say ok? Will you stick with me through, whatever? Or run away...Say ok. When you call I don't know If I should pick up the phone every time I'm not like all my friends Who keep calling up the boys, I'm so shy But I don't wanna be into you If you don't treat me the right way See I can only start seeing you If you can make my heart feel safeWhen it's not all right When it's not ok Will you try to make me feel better? Will you say all right? Will you say ok? Will you stick with me through, whatever? Or run away...Let me know if it's gonna be you Boy, you've got some things to prove Let me know that you'll keep me safe I don't want you to run away So, let me know that you'll call on time Let me know that you won't be shy Will you wipe my tears away? Will you hold me closer? , When it's not alright When it's not ok Will you try to make me feel better? Will you say all right? Will you say ok? Will you stick with me through, whatever? Or run away...Say Ok ()