19 de mayo de 2010

Oh baby, baby How was I supposed to know That something wasn't right here
Oh baby baby I shouldn't have let you go And now you're out of sight, yeah Show me, how you want it to be Tell me baby 'Cause I need to know now what we've got
My loneliness is killing me I must confess, I still believe When I'm not with you I lose my mind Give me a sign Hit me baby one more time
Oh baby, baby The reason I breathe is you Boy you got me blinded Oh baby, baby There's nothing that I wouldn't do That's not the way I planned it Show me, how you want it to be Tell me baby 'Cause I need to know now what we've got
Oh baby, baby How was I supposed to know Oh pretty baby I shouldn't have let you go I must confess, that my loneliness Is killing me now Don't you know I still believe That you will be here And give me a sign Hit me baby one more time I must confess that my loneliness Is killing me now Don't you know I still believe That you will be here And give me a sign Hit me baby one more time